Complete New Patient Packet – NEW!
- New Patient History
- Patient Demographic Information
- Follow-Up Visit
- HIPAA Authorization
- Credit Card Authorization
- Patient Complaint
- Request for Medical Records to be Sent to Spine & Pain Associates – Raleigh
- Request for Medical Records to be Sent to Spine & Pain Associates – Sanford
- Request for Practice to Release Medical Records
- After Hours Policy
- Financial Policies
- Additional Patient Information
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Receipt of HIPPA Privacy Practices
Spine & Pain Associates, PLLC accepts most major private insurance plans as well as Medicare, Medicaid and TriCare. Our participation as an in-network provider may change over time. Below are the current payers that we are contracted with.
Ambetter of NC
Blue Cross/Blue Shield (BCBS)
First Carolina Care
Friday Health Plan
If we can verify your eligibility for insurance and we are an in-network provider, we will be happy to submit a claim on your behalf. If we cannot verify your eligibility for insurance, if we are a non-network provider with your plan or if you do not have health insurance coverage, we will be happy to provide care for you as a self-pay patient. You are responsible for all charges at the time of service.
We offer discounted fees for medical services that we provide to self-pay patients. Please contact us for additional information.